We’re looking for cheerful, charming and charismatic customer success specialists inspiring and empowering customers through dedicated training and consulting.
As a Customer Success Specialist you are an up-selling and cross-selling genius and you find joy in building relationships with customers, ensuring they are plugged into all necessary resources HotelRunner has to offer.
Our focus is to disrupt the hospitality industry and we need special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team.
About the job:
- Assist in customer training, deployment and adoption of our products
- Engage customers in our products and increase their daily application usage frequencies
- Manage incoming calls and help tickets from customers
- Master the detailed functions and features of our products
- Work closely with a team of sales specialists and managers
- Create solid relationships with customers
- Promote and sell account upgrades and extra services
- Qualify up-selling and cross-selling leads and opportunities
- Work with a quota, achieve daily and monthly sales targets
- Proactively call into carefully targeted accounts; utilize and maintain corporate database
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- BA from a four year university or equivalent
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer service and communication, both over the phone and in email
- Experience using CRM solutions to manage customers and pipeline for speed and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with maintenance renewal process and/or background in software preferred
- High energy, high enthusiasm, yet professional
- Excellent communicator; assertive and persuasive
- Creative, great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature
- Result oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion and desire to work at a company trying to change the world
The most important requirements are that you’re friendly and you possess excellent communication skills. You should be more interested in figuring things out and getting things done than in getting your way.
- Bonus plan